Disc golf is an old hobby that many people don’t even know about. This is not a popular sport at all but there are thousand people who are involved in this game. Since the game does not get that much attention, it is hard to find the right tools that help you get better in the game as there is lack of useful published books or DVDs that will teach you new techniques. Fortunately, there is a volume of information available online that will help you to improve your disc golf game if you have the idea that where to look.
You can search over internet for the Best disc golf videos and most of the video websites like YouTube or even the official website of the disc golf authority can provide you with the best disc golf videos. These videos are good sources to learn the tricks that how to throw, how to drive, putt and how to be correct in specifically tough or difficult shots. Many times you will see the graphic with the flight path of certain discs. This gives you a proper way of being able to visualize how the disc will travel after thrown.
When it comes to good instruction, you will get a number of videos on YouTube but not all are good enough to teach you. You should choose them wisely to get the right instruction and tips that you are looking for.
There are some tricks that the beginners can learn from those videos, you should watch them at your leisure time and also can ask your instructor to help you to choose the right videos.
What you can learn:
- How to putt and sink from 30 feet consistently
- Expand the types of the throws that you are using
- Learn to use specific throws of disc golf
- For a beginner, the best golf disc videos should be that focus more on the putt. Don’t watch the videos that say to begin your game for distance. Distance game is not for you if you can’t sink your disc into a target.
- But an amateur can choose the videos online that focus on distance
- At first, you should start learning the game with the videos that give you an idea about the rules of a golf
- The best golf disc videos will be presented by the amateur players or the professional disc golf players so that they will help the players of any ages to improve their game and help them to gain more confidence.